Meet Our Fair Board & Staff

Meet The Fair Board executives

Brad Deeter- President
Frank Pankratz- Vice President
Karen Hawkins- Secretary
Rainy Linn - Treasurer
 


Venango County Fair Board

Albert Abramovic

Larry Dunkerley, JR.

Kelly Erwin

Chad Findlay

Dennis Freer

Dan Keverline

Dan Metz

Chris Nicklin

Dan Nicklin

Chad Reitz

Kevin Williams

Staff members

Tabby Shaw  - Fair Office Secretary
Ron Paden- Maintenance

Our History ...

1959 a corporation was formed with the name of Venango County 4-H Fair, Inc. The purpose being to promote youth activities, to support  

4-H clubs, to maintain and develop the Fairgrounds, and to promote agriculture, fairs and activities.

The 1959 Fair offered open class competition for anyone, plus the 4-H project competition. In 1962 State Fair Fund support was received for

 the first time, making the Fair officially a County Fair - The Venango County Fair.

The Fairgrounds provides a meeting place, a recreation area, a camping area for the 600 Venango County 4-H and open members and their 

families. It is also used by many other groups for picnics, programs, and activities. The office of the main building is leased to the 

Penn State Cooperative Extension Service. The Extension Service holds many educational programs at the facilities year round. The buildings 

and grounds are used almost daily by various groups, for all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities, family picnics, group activities, educational

demonstrations, etc.

The Venango County Fairgrounds has become known as an educational center, a recreation center, home of 4-H clubs, and probably best known

for the site of the Venango County Fair.

 

Gridbox Joomla Page Builder makes it easy. Balbooa.com